Term and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You shall not assign, transfer, charge, sub-contract, create any trust over or deal in any other manner with these T&C all or any of your rights or obligations under these T&C.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall create or be deemed to create a partnership, an agency or a relationship of employer and employee between you and us (Bella Ammara).
No person who is not a party to these T&C shall acquire any rights under it or be entitles to benefit from any of its terms even if that person has relied on any such term or has indicated to any party to these T&C assent to any such term.
These T&C (and all non-contractual obligations arising out of or connected to them) shall be governed and construed in accordance with Malaysia Law. Both we and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysia Courts. All dealings, correspondence and contracts between us shall be made or conducted in the English / Malay language.
bellaammara.com is operated by Bella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD, a company registered with number 1198863P, a registered company in Malaysia. The Website is operated by Bella Ammara, with office located at
- 35-1 Jalan Lengkuas, E16/E, Ken Rimba Seksyen 16, Shah Alam 40200 Selangor.
You shall not in any way use the website or submit to us or to the website or to any user of the website anything which in any respects such as:
- Is in breach of any law, statute, regulation of any applicable jurisdiction;
- Is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
- Is inaccurate or out-of date;
- Maybe obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
- Impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person;
- Hack into any other’s person propriety rights;
- Cause annoyance to other users;
- May infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trademark rights, and broadcasting rights) or any privacy or other rights of us or any third party;
- Send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material,
- Spam, or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this website;
- Is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the website in relation to a particular part of the website or the website generally; or / and
- Involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, Trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
Bella Ammara will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Commentary and any other materials posted on the website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be places. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitors to the website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through this website remain the property of Jubahsouq Enterprise or its licensors abd are protected by copyrights laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by Bella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD. and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are prohibited to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which neither appears on this website nor may use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied byBella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD. or its licensors. BELLA AMMARA TM are trademark belonging toBella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colourably similar without the written permission ofBella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD..
This site may contain links to other sites on the internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such site.
When you place an order, you will receive an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. This email will only be acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved by us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
By placing an order, you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to the delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which we will not be responsible.
- In order / registration as Bella Ammara Holdings SDN. BHD. customer, you must be over 18years old and possess a valid credit or; and debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
- If your order is accepted we will inform and notify you by email.
- When you placing an order, you undertake that all the details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised used of the credit or; and debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods.
- Orders cannot be cancelled or amended after dispatch. At, any point after the parcel leaves the Storehouse with our courier, if you wish to cancel the order and receive your money back, you will be required to receive and return all goods associated with the parcel to us (which we will inspect first) or walk in to our physical boutique. Any stocks kept by the customer will not be refunded. For more information, kindly visit our Return and Exchanges page here.